- Surveys : Users can now open multiple surveys parallelly in the same browser and the platform will be able to recognise and maintain separate context for each. This is different from usual conversations, where the same context is maintained for the same session irrespective of the number of tabs opened. Thus, now if a user opens a survey, they would only see the history of that survey and not the rest of the conversation.
2. URL Filters: Added URLs as an option under filters. This filter checks the URL that the bot is currently on and if there is a match with the given URL, the current step will be executed. This feature is useful when the bot is required to dynamically change the response or logic based on the page the user is currently on.
3. WhatsApp Support for quick replies in templates : Added the feature for Quick Replies in WhatsApp. The quick replies feature would only work while sending a notification to the end-user, it would not work during an interactive session with the bot. Currently, a single notification can have 3 quick replies buttons at max. https://youtu.be/0SVbwtxCr9Y
4. didYouMean: Sentence Similarity Search: Sentence Similarity search has been added as a fallback model. didYouMean will by default do a similarity search to find the closest match to the user’s input. If Multilingual was selected during training, similarity search will work for multilingual user inputs as well.
5. Added support for ratings with customized colors
6. Added support for youtube videos : This feature will enable users to watch the YouTube video directly from the chatbot. While creating a card, click on Upload Media> By URL > Select Video and give the URL of YouTube video.
7. Introduced code diff tool for bots – Developers now have the option to check out the changes that they’ve done in their code by using this feature
8. Added option to set custom timeout for context reset: User’s can now set a custom timeout after which the context is automatically reset
9 . Movement to new chat-bot loader with support for on-demand imports allowing faster bot load times
10. Introduced bulk upload of utterances and FAQs : Bulk Insert Journeys allows users to upload a CSV file of utterances and responses for each journey. These journeys are automatically created and can be modified if required. This feature is especially useful for quickly creating FAQ style journeys that have a single utterance/Question and a single response.
- Revamped Graphical Journey Builder
- Call APIs and Use Responses directly from the Journey Builder
- Voice Authentication on Call: The users can be authenticated based on their voice over call which can act as a gateway for anyone to enter into the call. User submits three samples of voices who can be allowed to enter into the call. Once the user calls, the user is asked to say a phrase and based on the user’s voice, it is authenticated.
- Microsoft Speech Recognition and Text to Speech integration for regional languages
- Queue Management for outbound call: A new API to queue the call to avoid bombarding of calls at once to the operator which was leading to the failure of the calls
- Generalisation of APIs: The response format of the telephony APIs have been generalised having proper errors defined.
1.Voice calling feature: We have now enabled Internet-based voice calling on the web widget. Once the ticket has been raised and assigned to a support agent, the user can initiate a voice call from the bot.
2. Automatic ticket closure based on inactivity: Inactivity closure is now has a setting to automatically disable it if a certain tag is present in the tag.
3. Custom fields for ticket: Tickets can now have any amount of custom fields. Custom fields come with different datatypes like emails, phone numbers, short text, long text etc. Each custom field can also be mandatory during ticket creation, transfer and closure as required.
4. Dynamic canned responses: Canned responses can now have dynamic variables in them. These variables are automatically replaced with values when the support agent uses them.
5. Agent dashboard added: Added a realtime panel to show agent availability, number of tickets being handled, active time etc
Bugfixes and Improvements
- Reports now contains “Average Reply Time” as a field
- Working Hours UI : Set the business hours for the support agents from the UI
- Live Translation: Auto-translation between agents and the user
- SIP Integration: Allow agents to receive and do outbound telephony calls.
Data and Analytics
- Custom Identifiers: Custom identifiers like mobilenumber, email address, policy no., etc. have now been added as identifiers for default as well as custom analytics, which means that the bot can now identify unique users based on this field as defined by the developer, if these fields are populated in app.profile. This is is especially useful for internal bots where employees’ primary ID is email, but they might access the bot across devices. Please reach out to the analytics team to get it activated for your bot.
- Analytics grouped by categories: We have now added support to create custom analytics grouped by categories, e.g.,categorywise count, top 5 categories, etc.
- Data APIs to generate reports: We have now added data APIs for customers and developers to fetch campaign reports and user profile related data. The entire documentation is available here.
4.Monitoring tab: We have now revamped our monitoring tab to show end to end stats related to bot monitoring and API performance.
Bugfixes and Improvements
- One click data purging scripts – We now have single-click scripts that can be run from the backend to delete all bot data within a specified time period. Please reach out to the platform team to access this feature.
2. Enhanced campaign controls – You can now go to the scheduler and edit, pause, or stop campaigns directly through the scheduler UI. To stop a campaign, click edit → when to end → now. Delete option is available only for function execution, not for notifications.
- Elasticsearch Migration: We have moved Elasticsearch to a bigger cluster and latest version to make Bot Databases more scalable.
- Support for larger audience sizes: Campaign manager infra has been upgraded and now supports a much larger size of audience, large enough for all practical purposes.
- Seamless On-Premise Analytics setup – Setting up analytics on-prem is now less time-consuming and easier due to infra changes.
- Automated email reports on bot performance
- Revamp of default analytics dashboard
- Improved campaign manager features and analytics
Channels and integrations
- Google Calendar
2. Twitter channel integration: This integration will allow the bot to interact through Twitter DM, and can be useful for sending and receiving direct messages which will include text messages, quick replies, images, gifs, and videos. User can give their details in Channels:
3. Zendesk integration – Added the integration with Zendesk. The integration can be done by providing Zendesk Token in Channels>Zendesk.
4. WebEx Teams Integration – Added the channel integration with WebEx Teams. WebEx Teams can be integrated by providing the App token received when a new bot is created in Cisco’s platform (https://developer.webex.com/docs/bots)
5. Added Telegram as a channel